Looking to finish off 1000 steers on only 500 acres STOP LOOKING!
River Front Park'
- 202.7 Hectares (500 acres)
- 18kms Tumut, 18kms Gundagai
- 2kms Tumut river frontage
- 3 large lagoons, 2 bores
- Rainfall 700mm (28 inches) average per annum
- 100% arable alluvial fertile river flats
- Excellent fencing, 7 paddocks plus laneway system
- 600 steer capacity yards with ramp & crush
- Large shed incorporating 2 level timber lined dwelling
- A trout fishers paradise.
Arguably the largest riverfront flat available on the mighty tumult river. Fatten, Finish, Fodder production or fish into your retirement then don't over look River Front Park' Circumstances definitely changed and it will be Sold!
Open Farm Inspections: 11:00am Sharp, Tuesday 31st October, Wednesday 8th November, Tuesday 14th & 21st November and Sunday 5th & 12th November. Appointments Essential
Auction: 24th November 10:30am, Ray White Corporate Auction Room Level 17, 135 King Street, Sydney.
Simon Southwell 0427 755 997
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
Ray Piper: 0458 476 713
Ray White Tumut
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.